On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 06:18:13 UTC, Jonny wrote:
While, this doesn't prove you don't have a clue about jitter, my guess is, you don't.

Yes, jitter is bad and worse than latency, but OS-X AudioUnits run at a high priority thread where you cannot do system calls, malloc or run a GC. So the GC statements are misleading. It is unfortunately common in these forums to overstate what D features are good for. It's just the usual fanboism superiority complex, it is an annoying aspect of the D culture, I agree. Just don't let it get to you, it is present in just about every thread. :-)