On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 08:12:17 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 06:18:13 UTC, Jonny wrote:
While, this doesn't prove you don't have a clue about jitter, my guess is, you don't.

Yes, jitter is bad and worse than latency, but OS-X AudioUnits run at a high priority thread where you cannot do system calls, malloc or run a GC. So the GC statements are misleading.

Wait.
What GC statements are _misleading_?

I've never said the GC is compatible with real-time, it isn't. I said, we can avoid it in a small part of an application and be real-time. So D can do real-time (audio).