On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 05:55:15 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 21/12/15 6:42 PM, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 04:59:09 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 04:47:06 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 03:59:20 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 21/12/15 4:21 PM, Basile B. wrote:
Hello, A new alpha of CE is available:
[...]
Thanks again for dfmt support.
But ugh, I get access violation(message window) when it formats.

Thx for the report btw, fixed in master.

I've updated and uploaded new binaries, this bug was such a pity. Only the main exe has to be overwritten, it's located in the zip files that
don't contain the word 'setup'.

Tried still failing.
Also I only use default configs.

Would it have anything to do with dfmt.exe not existing?
I created a batch file that would run it via dub. I'm hoping that would work.

maybe, dfmt must be somewhere in the PATH.
You know if it's the right/new version if the UI of "Dfmt commander" have some checkboxes instead of just text (for bools).