On 21/12/15 7:15 PM, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 06:08:09 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 05:55:15 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 21/12/15 6:42 PM, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 04:59:09 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 04:47:06 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
[...]

Thx for the report btw, fixed in master.

I've updated and uploaded new binaries, this bug was such a pity. Only
the main exe has to be overwritten, it's located in the zip files that
don't contain the word 'setup'.

Tried still failing.
Also I only use default configs.

Would it have anything to do with dfmt.exe not existing?
I created a batch file that would run it via dub. I'm hoping that
would work.

maybe, dfmt must be somewhere in the PATH.
You know if it's the right/new version if the UI of "Dfmt commander"
have some checkboxes instead of just text (for bools).

Actually, yes it's that. In windows, click "about" and you'll see the
state of the background tools. I guess that in your case dfmt will be
yellow, like here:

http://imgur.com/0XgMeDs

You're right.
I'll just write up a small D script for this.
Either way needs to be fixed.