On 21/12/15 7:08 PM, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 05:55:15 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 21/12/15 6:42 PM, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 04:59:09 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 04:47:06 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 03:59:20 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 21/12/15 4:21 PM, Basile B. wrote:
Hello, A new alpha of CE is available:
[...]
Thanks again for dfmt support.
But ugh, I get access violation(message window) when it formats.

Thx for the report btw, fixed in master.

I've updated and uploaded new binaries, this bug was such a pity. Only
the main exe has to be overwritten, it's located in the zip files that
don't contain the word 'setup'.

Tried still failing.
Also I only use default configs.

Would it have anything to do with dfmt.exe not existing?
I created a batch file that would run it via dub. I'm hoping that
would work.

maybe, dfmt must be somewhere in the PATH.
You know if it's the right/new version if the UI of "Dfmt commander"
have some checkboxes instead of just text (for bools).

If it cannot execute dfmt, it should give an error stating this. Not cause an access violation. And yes it is updated. Assuming you do not add .exe to dfmt it should execute both the batch file and a exe the same way. Looking first and for most in the current directory which my batch file is.

In other words, its still failing. If you want to send me custom builds, we can talk on e.g. gitter and sort this out.