On Friday, 1 January 2016 at 15:37:44 UTC, Minas Mina wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 17:17:07 UTC, Israel wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 17:04:15 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 19:23:17 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 17:43:06 UTC, Kingsley wrote:
On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 16:55:32 UTC, Bogdan wrote:
[...]
Raise any issues at the GitHub page and I will fix - I will write some documentation over the next few days also

Intellij D plugin version 1.5 released with improved DUB support and bug fixes

How to install this plugin on Windows?

Intellij Idea 14 on windows.

File > Settings > plugins > browse repositories

The plugin does not show up on Intellij Idea 15 though so im guessing it isnt compatible yet and neither on CLion.

I am actually using it with IntelliJ 15.

I'm still on IntelliJ 14 so haven't tried it with 15 personally - but it should be fine. IT should work fine on windows as well - although I'm an OSX user so have only ever tested it on OSX - please raise any windows specific issues at the github project https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage/issues

At the moment I've restricted the plugin to Intellij - so it won't work on other jetbrains products - but It should not be hard to get it working on CLion.