On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 12:17:22 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 23:46 +0000, Kingsley via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
[…]
[...]

I have just upgraded to IntelliJ IDEA 16 so I'll give it a try.

All my JVM-language projects, I now do a Gradle build specification for and then let IntelliJ IDEA build a project based on that. CLion does the same with CMake.

Given we can build D projects with CMake and IntelliJ IDEA plugins can (with a bit of fiddling) be used in CLion, I will try with CLion 1.5.

I think D should focus on CLion not on IntelliJ IDEA.

I Agree but CLion is not free and accessible as IDEA. I believe it should still get support but IDEA should have top priority.