On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 14:18:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Regarding PRs that are not looked at, we currently have 18 PRs at https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pulls, and 16 folks who have the rights to pull them (https://github.com/orgs/D-Programming-Language/teams/team-dlang-org). I'll take a look at them after this (some look really trivial); it's a bummer they aren't looked at more regularly.

I'm usually subscribed to the dlang.org GitHub repo and merge PRs or work with PR contributors into getting their PR into merge-able state. However, I'm currently abroad so not very responsive. PRs which affect the language specification are labeled as such and need to be reviewed/merged by someone more familiar with the subject, though.

I'll throw another idea into the discussion based on the potatoes from my side of the table. Digger can already build the website documentation with one command, albeit only on Posix. How would it sound to expand that to Windows, and to make it easier to contribute to D via Digger without having to touch Git (e.g. using a new "digger pull-request" command)? This would only make sense if Digger was promoted as a primary means of building D, rather than one of the alternatives / last-resorts as it is currently.