On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 15:54:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

The text is imprecise, e.g. an equivalent call to `sort` really is `sort!((a, b) => less(transform(a), transform(b))`. All that detail needn't be present in the first paragraph, so there's a bit of an art in how you formulate simple sentences that are at the same time correct and informative.

That explanation is better than what I had.

The second paragraph used to be the first (and only) one. Now it doesn't flow from the first one, it's jarring.

I left as much of the previous text as possible. I assumed that would create the least resistance to my changes.

Thanks for the review. I will make these changes when I have a lengthy block of free time.
              • ... JohnCK via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... default0 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... JohnCK via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... default0 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Better docs for D (WIP... Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d-announce