On 2016-01-06 05:29, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

I actually do NOT use wildcards in most of my own makefiles for exactly
these reasons, I tend to keep dead files around.

"git ls-files" should take care of that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Better docs for D (WIP... Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Better docs for D (WIP... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce