On Sunday, 31 January 2016 at 17:54:41 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
It's not a division. It's a documentation mirror with a different layout.

Well, there are a few content changes too. You can see my diff as it develops here:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3895

(I'll rebase and squash commits and all that jazz some other time. I'm editing files as I notice problems or opportunities for improvement, so it is kinda random rather than a thematic set of atomic changes.)

I'm also working on writing wholly original articles and tutorials to link throughout.

Lastly, the site also includes docs for several of my libraries (e.g. http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/simpledisplay.html or http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.cgi.html, and I plan to open it up to third party projects as well (maybe even automatically scraping code.dlang.org), so everything can be searched in one place.

So it is a bit more than just a mirror with a new layout :)