On 1/02/2016 8:46 AM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

I know, I've been hitting bug after bug in 2.067, and the answer has always
been to backport from 2.068.  I already have backported druntime's object.d
from 2.068 because 2.067's object module has drifted so far out of sync
with it's hidden implementation, I couldn't build anything!  So I might as
well backport the rest of the druntime library.  Nothing much has changed
as it was a "bugfix" release.

The process will be complete when you've backported the entirety of 2.068.