On Saturday, 13 February 2016 at 19:26:39 UTC, artemalive wrote:
On Saturday, 13 February 2016 at 19:19:46 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:

Could you add the compiler versions to the outputted .txt file, e.g. `dmd --version`? (the example output files don't have it)

These files are just for demonstration of expected output. The benchmark should work fine with the latest versions of D compilers. No guarantee for older versions;) I tested with dmd v2.069.2.

What I meant to say is that the framework should output the compiler version, instead of "READY". At least for the D compilers, the performance depends so much on which version is used, that the output is unusable without version numbers, I feel.