On Sunday, 14 February 2016 at 17:49:10 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
On Saturday, 13 February 2016 at 19:26:39 UTC, artemalive wrote:
On Saturday, 13 February 2016 at 19:19:46 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:

Could you add the compiler versions to the outputted .txt file, e.g. `dmd --version`? (the example output files don't have it)

These files are just for demonstration of expected output. The benchmark should work fine with the latest versions of D compilers. No guarantee for older versions;) I tested with dmd v2.069.2.

What I meant to say is that the framework should output the compiler version, instead of "READY". At least for the D compilers, the performance depends so much on which version is used, that the output is unusable without version numbers, I feel.

Thanks. Good suggestion. I'll check if the version information can be retrieved automatically for all compilers. If that's the case then version information will be added soon. The thing I don't want to do is to ask user manually to specify compiler version in config.py, since it's easy to forget to updated it and also I like to keep config.py as simple as possible.

At the moment DigitalWhip is just for personal usage, the user knows which compilers are installed. But version information will help with archiving/sharing results.