On 04/11/2016 08:50 PM, Jon D wrote:
Hi all,

I've open sourced a set of command line utilities for manipulating
tab-separated value files. They are complementary to traditional unix
tools like cut, grep, etc. They're useful for manipulating large data
files. I use them when prepping files for R and similar tools. These
tools were part of my 'explore D' programming exercises.

The tools are here: https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils-dlang

They are likely of interest primarily to people regularly working with
large files, though others might find the performance benchmarks of
interest as well (included in the README).

I'd welcome any feedback, either on the apps or the code. Intention is
that the code be reasonable example programs. And, I may write a blog
post about my D explorations at some point, they'd be referenced in such
an article.

--Jon

Looking great. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/1275477382465940