On Monday, 28 March 2016 at 05:56:07 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Monday, 28 March 2016 at 05:52:34 UTC, Corey Lubin wrote:
On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 13:23:48 UTC, kinke wrote:
[...]

Truly great news. Thank you Rainer, if you're reading this. (I don't think you ever take a break, do you? :])

Awesome progress, LDC team. Your challenging work is much appreciated.

(P.S.: On a related front, any news on the Android on ARM work? Last I read, my understanding was that the problem you were running into was a lack of proper LLVM TLS support for the platform? Is my recollection correct?)

Try it out, beta coming up:

https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases

Great work!

I've used it for Android support in DlangUI

http://forum.dlang.org/post/cdekkumjynhqoxvmg...@forum.dlang.org