On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 01:11:39 UTC, Meta wrote:
Clever and terrible. Now just modify the code to generate a struct or class and you've invented new anonymous struct/object syntax.

Indeed.

Also, I think this has revealed a bug (or deficiency) in the compiler. If you put this inside the foreach loop:

Right, I tried that too and it didn't work... and I think it should, since this is an alias argument instead of a runtime function pointer, the names should be available.

I tried the low level is(foo params == __parameters) too to no avail, the compiler is the buggy one here rather than Phobos.