On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 22:29:38 UTC, pineapple wrote:
I will do that

...I'm honestly having second thoughts because reading the style guide for phobos was like a watching a B horror movie.

All the code in the mach.d repo is very permissively licensed and anyone with the patience to write code that looks like this is absolutely free to morph my pretty code into ugly phobos code if they like, provided the license is adhered to (which can be pretty effectively summed up as "please just give credit where it's due")