On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 22:52:44 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 22:19:28 UTC, Seb wrote:
is that people love to collect and build their own ecosystem, but it would be a lot better if for a specific use-case there's a great dub package or it's part of Phobos.

I, and I'm pretty sure Vladimir too, have been writing these libs since looooong before dub was conceived and even before anybody took Phobos seriously.

Yes, and they are great. However now we have dub and a "serious" standard library ;-)