Am 10.06.2016 um 10:02 schrieb Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce:
I made a version that ignores comment like characters in strings.
I've also made a version that requires the recipe to be on the second line.

Both are in my fork of dub. I can fix my pull request to which ever
one you guys prefer.

The one that handles recipe anywhere has a flaw where it will still
recognize a dub recipe even
if the recipe is inside a nested comment (one would expect that to be
commented out.

My preference would be to use the one that requires the recipe to be at the top for 1.0.0 and to get the generic version flawless for 1.1.0.