On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Sönke Ludwig
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
> 1.0.0-rc.1 is scheduled for Monday morning, so it should ready by then to
> avoid stretching the release schedule (it's technically a breaking change!).

I just tried this inside a directory that happened to be a dub
project, it seemed like dub tried to build both the test file and the
dub project as one.

I see that it puts the compiled binary in the same directory as the .d
file. This makes it not possible to deploy to e.g. /usr/local/bin/.

What is the expected isolation of a single file dub project?