Am 02.06.2016 um 10:27 schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
The release candidate is planned for the 6th, so please take a moment to
test this release. Instead of `dub upgrade --prerelease`, edit
dub.selections.json directly and put 0.7.29-beta.2 as the vibe-d version
(there is already an alpha version of 0.7.30 out, so the upgrade would
pick that instead).
Main changes over 0.7.28:
- Drops support for DMD frontend 2.066.x and below and adds support up
- Removes all deprecated functionality, as well as the libev driver
- Contains considerable performance improvement for URLRouter
- Contains a critical fix for the Json struct, which was prone to
dangling pointers due to wrong alignment on x64
- Hopefully removes all instances of "Manually resuming taks that is
already scheduled" assertion failures
The first release candidate is now out!