Am 03.06.2016 um 11:01 schrieb Martin Tschierschke:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 08:27:03 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
The release candidate is planned for the 6th, so please take a moment
to test this release.
[...]
All changes:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

DUB package:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-d/0.7.29-beta.2

After a longer period of using:
   dependency "vibe-d" version="~cache-diet-templates"
branch, I gave it a try and realized a speed increase.
Unfortunately I made no measurements but my impression is Vibe is
becoming still faster and faster.

    Thats great!

When do you think the cache-diet-templates - feature will be available
in the master?

I should probably merge the branch into master now (so that it gets into 0.7.30) and keep it optional (-version=VibeCacheDietTemplates) so that it can get some broader real-world test coverage. I'll look into that ASAP (probably not today any more, though).