On Saturday, 27 August 2016 at 15:19:40 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:
On Saturday, 27 August 2016 at 05:57:25 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

We've never mocked Rust's safety features, although I have posted that they are too complex for D and desire a simpler system.

"A disharmonic personality. Reading any amount of Rust code evokes the joke 'friends don't let friends skip leg day' and the comic imagery (https://www.google.com/search?q=friends+don%27t+let+friends+skip+leg+day&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB0QsARqFQoTCM_ViveKhMkCFUfZPgodVsgLsA&biw=1582&bih=1352) of men with hulky torsos resting on skinny legs". --Andrei

If that's not mockery, then how would you describe it?

On my phone so can only speak from memory, but if it serves then he went on to equally criticise D for its warts and blemishes. It would be cherry-picking to ignore context and just say that he threw mockery at rust.