I just pushed a new release of workspace-d (bridge between DCD, DScanner, dfmt and dub with some utility stuff) and code-d (my vscode D extension using workspace-d).

The latest update features several smaller additions such as better auto completion for DlangUI Markup Language and more configurability.

As an addition I am starting to bundle .deb files and precompiled windows binaries with workspace-d releases, to make it easier for the users to install the latest version.

You can get the latest workspace-d version from here:
https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d/releases/tag/v2.7.2

And to get the visual studio code extension, simply search for `code-d` in the extensions manager. It will pop up as `D Programming Language (code-d)` by webfreak.

Also I recently started collecting some ideas for even more features & commands to integrate into workspace-d & code-d, if you want to take a look and submit more ideas:

https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d/issues (commands & features for all IDEs/Text Editors which will support workspace-d)

https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d/issues (features specific to the visual studio code plugin such as UI changes)

A mostly complete list of all code-d/workspace-d features can be found here: https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d/wiki