On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 02:04:21 UTC, Manu wrote:
Awesome work, thanks again!
Suggest getting the deb hosted in d-apt along with the other tools
already there, and set them as dependencies?

would probably be nice, but I have no idea how package maintaining for apt really works. I am not quite sure how to make an i386 package, I only made an amd64 one. The script for generating the apt file is in makedeb.d if you want to check it. I'm surprised it even works because I haven't tested it once.

But I guess I can manage adding dependencies. Just not really sure if I also need to make an i386 package or other architectures