On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 17:21:17 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 17:08:36 UTC, Suliman wrote:
"d.stdlibPath": [
 "C:\\D\\dmd2\\src\\phobos",
 "C:\\D\\dmd2\\src\\druntime\\import"
]

I check path, look like this is correct (al lst they are exists).

But I still do not getting surrestion for import like std. and for any Phobos functions like writeln etc

Hm... Does it's need time for cashing symbols? It's seems that work, but I still not understand if it's ok or not.

Depends on how many dependencies it has. More dependencies = longer cache time at the start where its unresponsive. Also I assume you just downloaded the workspace-d.exe from the project page or compiled it yourself with **LDC** <-- important, otherwise that might be the issue.

When it says "DCD is ready" in the console it will load the dub dependencies. After that you should be able to autocomplete phobos paths