On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 07:37:11 UTC, Suliman wrote:
And to get the visual studio code extension, simply search for `code-d` in >the extensions manager. It will pop up as `D Programming Language (code-d)`

So to get it work I should place dcd-client.exe dcd-server.exe dscanner.exe and workspace-d.exe in dir that set in PATH (for me it's C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin ) right?

But after it it's do not seems to be working:

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/16/09/07/57cfc3120b3c5.png

What I am doing wrong?

Oh right on windows you also need to change the path of phobos/druntime in your vscode config. For example if you installed D on C:\D\ you would add this to your vscode user settings (ctrl-shift-p -> user settings):

"d.stdlibPath": [
        "C:\\D\\druntime\\import",
        "C:\\D\\include\\dmd\\phobos"
]

(you should also check these paths before copy-pasting because I am not sure if they are correct)