On Tuesday, 4 October 2016 at 19:28:27 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I've been working a lot on the new features for code-d to improve the user experience for new users and lower the barrier of creating D projects.

Thank you!

Windows 7 x64

I'm trying:
1. Create new project (empty console application)

Sometime within this step I got one of these errors (or both):

a) std.exception.ErrnoException@C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\stdio.d(2543): (Bad file descriptor)

reproduce: create the project, close IDE (and don't do "close folder"). Delete all files from project's directory. Run IDE and try create project again.

b) std.socket.SocketOSException@std\socket.d(2777): Unable to connect socket: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
(problem with dcd-client or dcd-server as I understand)

Sometime second error also appears after IDE closed (also once I had "dcd-server.exe has stopped working" error)

2. Run created project using "code-d: run project",
result is:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

f:\projects\dlang\coded_test>

Sometime if I trying run "Empty DlangUI Application" then I have this error:
command 'code-d.run' not found
(for example, when try to run immediately after creation).