On Wednesday, 5 October 2016 at 14:56:30 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 October 2016 at 19:28:27 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I've been working a lot on the new features for code-d to improve the user experience for new users and lower the barrier of creating D projects.

Thank you!

Windows 7 x64

I'm trying:
1. Create new project (empty console application)

Sometime within this step I got one of these errors (or both):

a) std.exception.ErrnoException@C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\stdio.d(2543): (Bad file descriptor)

reproduce: create the project, close IDE (and don't do "close folder"). Delete all files from project's directory. Run IDE and try create project again.

hmm... I'm gonna try to find out why thats happening

b) std.socket.SocketOSException@std\socket.d(2777): Unable to connect socket: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
(problem with dcd-client or dcd-server as I understand)

Yeah I know about this one because it also keeps happening to me. Not really high priority right now because its just happening when you close vscode. But I need to find out why this happens in the future.

Sometime second error also appears after IDE closed (also once I had "dcd-server.exe has stopped working" error)

Never had that happen before

2. Run created project using "code-d: run project",
result is:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Uh... `code-d: run project` is just opening a terminal and run `dub` in there with some other arguments. Idk why this would result in "not enough storage space available"

Sometime if I trying run "Empty DlangUI Application" then I have this error:
command 'code-d.run' not found
(for example, when try to run immediately after creation).

This happens if it isn't done initializing yet