On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 13:53:26 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 13:40:38 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
If you could put up with putting each file (or maybe group of files that might form one dub package) in to a separate folder, add a dub.sdl for each folder, put a single dub.sdl in the root folder with all the other folders listed in it as subPackages, then push the whole thing to bitbucket, register on code.dlang.org and you're done?

If you really don't like having all those folders you could easily create a script to move everything in to place. Could even be in a git hook!

that's not something i'd call "non-intrusive". ;-)

I'm not saying it's non-intrusive, I'm suggesting that there might be a way to get what we all want - the code easily accessible for dub users - that might not be *too* intrusive/disruptive for you to put up with. Some sort of compromise in lieu of the perfect solution.

If it's really just the bitbucket / github thing then.... I mean there's such a thing as pushing a principle below its point of zero-benefit, but that's your choice. Hopefully code.dlang.org support for other hosts will come soon.