On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 08:52:03 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
This is a forum for announcements of general interest. Please take that into consideration before posting here. Thanks. — David

I think that fixing such bugs is quite general interest. I'm not asking to do enhancement required solely to me. I'm asking to fix a bug, very bad bug.

  • Need help Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Need help Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Need help David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Need help Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Need help Daniel Kozák via Digitalmars-d-announce