On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 11:09:10 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I'm inclined to agree with David on this one, but I really don't want to argue about it. Just remember that this newsgroup is intended for announcements that the wider D community would be interested in and that communication here should be kept to a minimum. This is precisely the list that folks sign up for when they want to hear about the big stuff but don't want to deal with any of the chatter. And anyone posting here should keep that in mind.

- Jonathan M Davis
Is https://forum.dlang.org/group/dmd right place for such requests?