V Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:19:17 +0000
Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> napsáno:

> On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 08:52:03 UTC, David Nadlinger
> wrote:
> > This is a forum for announcements of general interest. Please
> > take that into consideration before posting here. Thanks. —
> > David
>
> I think that fixing such bugs is quite general interest. I'm not
> asking to do enhancement required solely to me. I'm asking to fix
> a bug, very bad bug.

Yes, but you should put this to general forum, not to announcement

  • Need help Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Need help Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Need help David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Need help Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Need help Daniel Kozák via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Need help Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Need help David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Need help rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Need... Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Need... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Need... Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-announce