On Saturday, 3 June 2017 at 17:30:05 UTC, Jakub Szewczyk wrote:
Mono runtime is a cross-platform, open-source alternative to Microsoft's .NET framework [1], and it can be embedded in other applications as a "scripting" VM, but with JIT-compilation enhanced performance and support of many languages such as C#, F# or IronPython [2]. It provides a C API, so I've bound it to D as a Derelict-based project, available at https://github.com/kubasz/derelict-mono, and as a DUB package (http://code.dlang.org/packages/derelict-mono). It currently wraps the Mono 5.0 API. There's also a simple example of calling a C# main from D code, and C# code calling a native function implemented in D.

[...]

Cool work! Thanks! Did u use dstep for the translation or manual labor?

I just checked on my mac and it works from the get go!

Cheers,
Stephan