On Sunday, 4 June 2017 at 15:43:09 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2017-06-04 10:18, Jakub Szewczyk wrote:

Btw, I've manually ported the basic and configuration headers, so that no mistakes are made, and then used DStep and a modified DStep to generate the rest of the headers - my modification was only to change the way function declarations are generated, to make them in derelict form of alias da_function = void function(...);, and the rest was done
with quite a lot of editor(VSCode) shortcuts.

Would you like to contribute your changes under a flag to DStep?

The problem is, it emits completely wrong code whereever a function is necessary, like in function pointers. I can try to isolate the change to global-level function declarations only, to make it generate correct code that doesn't require running two versions of DStep in parallel to
extract all the information, when I do that I'll submit a PR.