On 12/1/17 1:56 PM, WebFreak001 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it would be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on users. I'm also open for changing some questions if there is confusion.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFx9ebHJ05QSW1VypBsQPw-1RbZ1v8FMgo1su6NvN6VErBw/viewform

"In what language did you learn D?" => spoken language. Took me a minute to figure this out :)

I partway filled out this survey, but not sure if I should finish it. It seems geared towards people who just learned D recently. Much of this stuff isn't applicable to me. For instance you have "Quality of resources to learn D", almost all of that wasn't available when I learned it :)

-Steve