On Friday, 1 December 2017 at 18:56:50 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it would be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on users. I'm also open for changing some questions if there is confusion.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFx9ebHJ05QSW1VypBsQPw-1RbZ1v8FMgo1su6NvN6VErBw/viewform

Yeah nice initiative.There's something similar for Nim and about this i remember that there was a question about the number of source line of code, 0 to 1000, 1000 to 10000, etc... but it's too late i think.(https://nim-lang.org/blog/2016/09/03/community-survey-results-2016.html)