On Friday, 1 December 2017 at 18:56:50 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it would be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on users. I'm also open for changing some questions if there is confusion.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFx9ebHJ05QSW1VypBsQPw-1RbZ1v8FMgo1su6NvN6VErBw/viewform

Why did you put Coedit as a choice among the open source projects people has contributed to ? Actually it got only 1 real contribution, something like 3 years ago. You will understand that I have laughed a bit when i have seen it...there was so many other possible choices...and the worst is: it's not written in D.