On 12/01/2017 10:56 AM, WebFreak001 wrote:
I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it would
be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it will greatly
benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on users. I'm also
open for changing some questions if there is confusion.
Suggestions for clarification:
- Country+City does not mean much for US. I think it's better to put
e.g. "California, US" as country and e.g. "Mountain View" is city.
- I have two primary languages: Fully Turkish at home and among Turkish
people and English outside. :)
- "know about" and "used it before" are distinct groups of people.
Unless you are looking for two numbers, remove one of those phrases.
- "In what language did you learn D?" Please make that "spoken
language". Otherwise, "language" in a language survey can be confusing. :)
- dconf.org is missing from the repos