On Friday, 1 December 2017 at 18:56:50 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it would be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on users. I'm also open for changing some questions if there is confusion.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFx9ebHJ05QSW1VypBsQPw-1RbZ1v8FMgo1su6NvN6VErBw/viewform

We have over 25 responses now. I have slightly changed the survey, if you had entered USA or United States in the form, please update your answer to the dropdown value "United States of America (USA)" if you still have the edit link in your history