On Thursday, 7 December 2017 at 22:26:08 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 at 18:20:40 UTC, Seb wrote:
I am looking forward to hearing (1) what you think can be done in three months by a student and (2) will have a huge impact on the D ecosystem.

[2] https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2018_Ideas

I see there is a dub section in [2]. Maybe another issue that has been brought up repeatedly fits in that category, namely extending code.dlang.org in various ways?

Indeed enhancing user experience of code.dlang.org such as showing github stars and e.g. downloads per month would be way more important then build tool itself.