On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 21:45:57 UTC, Johannes Loher wrote:
Am 04.04.2018 um 20:34 schrieb greatsam4sure:
[...]
I just tried to get this to work, too, but I was not able to get it to work correctly. It seems that running dub fails somehow:

[...]

hm before it would have completely crashed workspace-d/serve-d to a point where nothing would work, now you basically only get stdlib and a guess of further import paths. Can you make a minimal test case where this happens? It is probably due to some dub.json settings. But as I use dub as a library it should work the same as just calling `dub build`