On Wednesday, 16 January 2019 at 16:30:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 1/16/19 10:06 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

I'm waiting, for example, for a revamp of IO, just to start...

We're working on it...

https://github.com/schveiguy/iopipe
https://github.com/MartinNowak/io

-Steve

I was exactly referring to that two... they are great, and I've used both! Despite that, they seem stalled: any plan to go ahead in the medium term?

Thanks for your work (and to Martin too)

---
Paolo
  • Re: My Meeting C++ Keynote... Mike Franklin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: My Meeting C++ Ke... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: My Meeting C+... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: My Meetin... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: My Me... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: My Me... Dejan Lekic via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... JN via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: My Meetin... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: My Me... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce