On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 21:38:07 UTC, Francesco Cattoglio wrote:

I'll be honest, perhaps I risk being misunderstood, but the questions you are asking denote a lack of even basic knowledge about the subject, so I really think you should do some good amount of research before even trying to write something on your own.

Well, I really don't have a lot of knowledge but I don't know where to start. The Problem is just that there is sooo much stuff in the internet and it's kinda hard to get some knowledge.

Have you tried at least some free tools that allow you to script stuff and have simple stuff displayed on screen? I'm talking about stuff like Construct 2, GameMaker, RPGMaker, zGameEditor... even map editors like the ones from Blizzard (WarCraft 3 : TFT or StarCraft 2)?

So, i made a very little game with delphi Genesis3D and an Editor i don't remember about 2 years ago, but i don't know if i really knew what i was doing there :P