On Friday, 24 February 2017 at 22:44:55 UTC, XavierAP wrote:
Hi I've looked at wiki.dlang.org/IDEs, and I see that Visual D is linked from dlang.org/download.html. Still I was looking for personal opinions and experiences beyond hard specs, I wonder if one of the IDEs is already dominant at least for each OS for any good reason.

I don't think there is anything dominant, different people tend to make different choices. For me Visual-D served well for years, and for GUI on Windows I've used DFL successfully (quite nice lib, very WinForms-like, with a visual editor) and now mostly use DLangUI (on both Windows and Linux).