On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 at 06:16:08 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
For me Visual-D served well for years, and for GUI on Windows I've used DFL successfully (quite nice lib, very WinForms-like, with a visual editor) and now mostly use DLangUI (on both Windows and Linux).

I'm trying now DlangUI on Visual D. I'm getting different errors from missing Derelict library dependencies... I see at github.com these are "subrepos" but after cloning the subrepo directories are still empty. Sorry this is my first time using Git/GitHub (used Mercurial and TortoiseHg at work, which I think would have cloned the subrepos without additional action). What am I missing?