On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 22:16:42 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 18:38:02 UTC, Alexandre wrote:
[...]

What is your goal? In my opinion, learning C is a waste of time in 2019 unless you have something specific in mind related to a job. C is mostly "fun with segmentation faults". Most of your time is not spent solving problems. If you want to be productive, choose D, Go, Rust, C++, or just about anything but C.

My goals:

1) Improve as a programmer
2) Have fun doing programs

Thats it basically. I am planning to study all "free" time I have. I am doing basically this since last year.