On Thursday, 1 August 2019 at 09:43:20 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 22:30:52 UTC, Alexandre wrote:
1) Improve as a programmer
2) Have fun doing programs

Thats it basically. I am planning to study all "free" time I have. I am doing basically this since last year.

Try Basic. It has builtin graphics, seeing you program draw is quite fascinating.

In that case I'd recommend EvalDraw: http://advsys.net/ken/download.htm with a C-like syntax with draw things while you type.

"A complete programming environment with built-in compiler, text editor, and functions to allow for quick prototyping. With Evaldraw, you can make graphs in any dimension (1D, 2D, 3D), animations, custom musical instruments, voxel models, and general purpose applications. I've included a lot of examples, so even if you're not a programmer, you can look at the demos"

It was written by Ken Silverman (Creator of Build Engine - Duke Nukem 3D).

Matheus.