On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 01:15:22 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 20:59:18 UTC, wobbles wrote:
I would say otherwise. I've built multiple sites in vibe-d, so I probably wouldn't need them, but having a vibe-d specific beginner tutorial from start to end of a project would be great.

Tutorial != doc.

I agree and if you know web development and have done any significant development vibe should not be hard to learn off the docs. If the OP was to say anything about ecosystem then yes Go maybe a better option for the OP. I don't think vibe is bad but ecosystem is more lacking for the developer who just wants stuff to work and not put in the leg work on fixing bugs/features in various pieces of the development of web applications.